Wednesday, November 22, 2006

insensitive comments...

ur insensitive comments hurt...they reali did...was quite surprised that u actually said stuff like tt....u were all e while sensitive to pple's feelings n all...todae was like everythin u said was biting...dunno y u said e stuff u said...
does it matter if one gets all 'A's?! so wat if i have nv gotten an A? it doesnt mean tt i cant start gettin As....nor does it give u the right to put me down like tt...u think u v smart? then go get ur As la...but u dun have to comment on pple tt dun get nor do u have to put them down cos it doesnt serve any purpose does it?! unless it boosts ur own ego...then all i can sae is tt u're a MCP n gd luck to u in e society...cos comments like urs juz puts pple off...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started to get real money.
It gets down to choose a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the income with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home