Monday, September 08, 2008

inconsistency and biasness

being in charge requires u to be fair and unbias and to also fight for the pple under u, however i feel there is smtg lacking in u. a recent sign up where nothing has been confirmed yet, u din let me change my slots. i felt it was a little inflexible as the list has not been confirmed yet. yes i know that u do not have enough pple, but cant u put me at the bottom, where if enough pple, i dun wk, if not enough then fair enough i work la. but no, u juz said no without offering an alternative watsoever, in a tone n a body language tt i juz din feel like discussin it anymore. besides tt, u even told me that a particular slot which i wanted has been filled. hmmm funny thing is that u offered the same slot which u have told me is full to your fren who happened to tell me. interesting eh, i never knew u could keep slots for your frens. well missy, u never know who mite tell who things behind your back, so you beta work in a proper manner whereby u r fair.

kinda disappointed in the way you wk, never expected it to be like this. well, sorry madm, u juz made me lose my respect for ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home